Terms & Conditions
Mandatory: All vendors are required to abide by the following Terms & Conditions:
All Retail and F&B Vendors:
• Vendors must adhere to the electrical limit set at each event. A Two Hundred Dollar ($200) fine will be imposed for every power trip that occurs due to the vendor’s negligence.
• Vendors are to keep allocated spaces clean and litter-free.
• Vendors are to tend to their booth at all times and should not be leave it unattended.
• Vendors are not allowed to leave earlier than the designated market operation time.
• W Market Singapore will not be responsible for any lost/damaged goods or stocks.
• Vendors are responsible to abide by all NEA regulations.
• All F&B Vendors are to ensure forms and certifications are submitted duly for SFA Trade Fair application before the deadline.
• All F&B Vendors are required to dispose of your own waste oil. If any waste oil is found undisposed after the event, Vendors will be charged at Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($250).
Strictly NO refunds will be entertained if vendors were to leave the event halfway due
to any circumstances*.
In the case that a vendor fails to abide by NEA Regulations that result in penalties (e.g Fines, Summons, etc.) Five Hundred Dollars ($500) will be charged. An additional mount of Three Hundred and Fifty Dollars ($350) will be charged per any other subsequent penalties**.
W Market Singapore reserves the rights to change and add any of the Terms & Conditions at any point of time where applicable.
W Market Singapore reserves the rights to remove any vendor at any point of time for any breach of the above-stated Terms & Conditions with NO RENTAL REFUND.
*In the case of NEA licensing not being approved, W Market Singapore will make full rental and electrical refunds to affected vendors. W Market Singapore will not be held responsible for NEA fines, equipment, food and any miscellaneous items pertaining to the event.
** Vendors will only be charged under the following circumstance(s): 1.Unhygienic application of food 2.Usage of prohibited food 3. Any other food or vendor related charges by NEA. (license charges: Not Applicable)
W Market reserves the right to amend the terms from time to time without prior notice. If you have any clarifications, kindly email us at